My Darling Aidyn,
On this, the 12th anniversary of your birth, I find myself at a loss for words. I think every year I find myself in the same emotional position and yet this year is so very different from the last. Maybe this is because it’s the last year before you level up into your teen years. Those birthday letters will undoubtedly be filled with more
You’ve been doing this life in stereo since 2004. You’ve accomplished more in your 12 years than a lot of people have in their lifetimes, Sweet Pea. To name a few:
- A film you worked on was shown at the Tribeca Film Festival.
- You were once called “one of the nicest kids in the whole school”
- You had your first paying job at the age of 10 and it was for a commercial that ran during prime time on popular english and spanish language channels. All your friends, family and even your teachers saw it!
- Also at the age of 10, you played the piano to a crowd of more than 30 as your Aunt walked down the aisle at her wedding.
- You attended the US Open.
- You’re almost certainly a guinea pig whisperer
You got through your first year of middle school like a boss! And, your forecast for life seems to be clear and sunny! I’m so sure you’ll continue to do amazing things and I’m so very excited to bear witness to it all. You are Mommy’s greatest love and greatest joy.
Forever your #1 fan,
The Loving Mommy